When you no longer live in the past - the dead end!

When it all ends
The End

Past hurts, doesn't it?

This blog, for me, is like an old journal which captured my memories, moments of dilemma and hurt. I no longer want to read it - trying to run away from it, you may say.

While most of you might think it isn't necessary, I need to shut this blog down.

I could've deleted the blog - that would've not changed the past, could it?

So I let the blog live, but I declare not to add anything to it, further.

Thus, I close the door to my past. 
I am glad I wrote. 
I will continue to write.

Not here, anymore.
Cheers!






P.S.:- For those who want to read my words, come visit me at obliviousdragon.wordpress.com 
Thanks! :)

Comments

  1. I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts